We review the details of your block and offer you an initial estimate of what our standard plan will cost on your land. This allows you to decide whether to engage Bellerive Homes or not.
If that is acceptable, we issue sales instructions for the standard plan and take a $500 deposit from you. This deposit covers the preparation of a site plan to ensure the standard design fits on your block, and to identify any minor changes that may have to be made to the standard plan, should it be necessary.
- If the design is on one of our blocks then a deposit is not required, and we can do a deal straight away. We then provide a formal written fixed price quote for the project. If it is within the initial estimate range, Bellerive Homes would then expect that a building contract is signed
- The deposit becomes non-refundable and is ultimately deducted from the final cost of the dwelling
- If you do not sign a contract with us, the deposit will not be returned
- Should the offer be outside of the initial estimate range, we will refund the deposit to you, as a way to apologise for stuffing it
- Construction commences within two weeks of the contract being signed subject to all conditions precedent being met by both yourself and us
You need to decide on what type of custom home you would like, including number of formal and informal areas, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and toilets, architectural styling, ceiling he outside entertainment areas, and much more!
best way to decide on all of these things is to come and see the
Builder for an initial discussion to work out the size of the home, and
the items mentioned above
It is useful if you bring details of your block at the same time including external photos of the existing home, and anything else to help communicate the constraints that may exist on the block.
We will review the details of your block and offer you an initial estimate of what we believe a custom designed home plan will cost on your land. This allows you to decide whether to engage Bellerive Homes or not.
Pricing Your Designs
We are very happy to price your design drawn by your own designer, and we do not charge for that BUT the deal is that you must come to our office and say g'day. We like to get to know our buyers and their aspirations before we price their projects.
Also, we ALWAYS offer design and construct contracts, which means even if the design was done by others, we take charge of it during the construction period in order to manage the buildability issues that will crop up. You are fully involved in that process, and must be willing to make compromises on structure and fabric in order to stay within your budget and construction period.